Myphysio Health Clinics are OPEN and here to help!
Please wear a face mask, check-in to the QR code, and use hand sanitiser when attending your appointment. Thank you!
What we are doing to ensure your safety: Watch our video below.
Despite the stay-at-home orders by the NSW Premier, please rest assured that we are open and operating as usual. Under the public health orders, Physiotherapy is classified as an Essential Service. At Myphysio, we aim to deliver the highest level of service to our patients at all times and in all situations.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 more than a year ago, we would like to send you our encouragement for living through the hardship of an unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic. As our promise of providing accessible and effective health care services to the local community, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly to the latest NSW Health and Australian Government guidelines.
What is Myphysio doing to combat COVID-19?
As always, our number one priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients and staff at Myphysio. The following Precautionary Measures are upheld at all times, and will be under constant review to ensure our clients and employees are in a safe environment.
When you attend your appointment:
- Face masks are mandatory to all staff and patients in all our clinics
- Please check-in to our NSW COVID Safe QR code Check-in upon arrival
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entry upon arrival
Telehealth is available at Myphysio
- If you are not able to visit us in person, we have Telehealth consultations available so we can continue your care at home. You can book your Telehealth appointment online, or call our reception team for assistance.
To protect our patients and staff, Myphysio has adopted an array of safety measures to help limit the spread of the virus:
- All our staff his completed the online COVID-19 Infection Control Training Course;
- We ensure all our clinics to follow social distancing and the square metres rule;
- We have hourly cleaning intervals in all areas to ensure that high touch points are wiped down with detergent and sanitiser;
- Regular professional cleaning services are engaged for additional deep cleaning;
- We utilise single-use Purifas facesheets and continue to routinely wipe down the treatment bed and equipment after each treatment. Disposable bedsheets are available on request.
- We have informed our clients to cancel their appointment if they are feeling unwell or have travelled overseas or to a recent hotspot in the last 14 days, in addition to waiving the cancellation fees for them.
- We have displayed signage and will monitor clients or staff entering the clinic for signs of illness. People displaying flu-like symptoms will be requested to stay away from the clinic.
If you are generally feeling unwell, please cancel your appointment by calling us ahead and stay at home.
You must self-isolate if you:
- have been tested for COVID-19 and haven’t yet received your result
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- are suspected of having COVID-19
- had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, including visiting a case location
- are a household member of, or have been in close physical proximity to (for example a close friend or work colleague), a close contact who has yet to receive their initial negative test result
- have returned from overseas and are exempt from hotel quarantine
Whilst social distancing is important, your pain and comfort is also our priority, which is why the Australia Government considers allied health an ‘Essential’ service. We would like to extend our thanks and appreciation for your continued support of Myphysio and cooperation with our safety measures. Together we can upkeep a safe environment at the heart of our community for everyone to enjoy.
Take care of yourself, your family, and your loved ones. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Keep up-to-date with the latest NSW COVID News and updates: www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates