- Appointment with Zoey is available at our Chatswood and Macquarie Park locations. They are located inside Myheath Medical Centre.
- For Chatswood: Book online now or call Myhealth Chatswood on (02) 8208 8886.
- For Macquarie Park: Book online now or call Myhealth Macquarie Park on (02) 8197 0008. Alternatively, you can call our West Ryde clinic on (02) 9808 5948 to assist with booking or rescheduling.
- Please note: This practitioner is a bulk-billing Physiotherapist for Medicare referrals.
Zoey graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor degree of Physiotherapy and gained practical experience in a wide range of clinical areas including musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory, neurological and geriatrics.
She is passionate about helping people with musculoskeletal conditions in developing their capacity to self-manage and to improve their quality of life through manual therapy and a diverse range of exercises.
Zoey has also developed a particular interest in lumbar spine, shoulder and ankle. She has recently completed three levels of Pilates course with APPI and has been applying her knowledge to prescribe core strengthening and stability exercises to patients.
Outside the clinic, Zoey enjoys swimming, running and playing the piano.
- Chatswood (02) 8208 8886: Tuesday / Thursday: 9am–6pm
- Macquarie Park (02) 8197 0008: Monday / Wednesday: 9am–6pm, Friday: 9am-1pm
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- BAppSc (Physio), Member of APA