Myphysio Health Clinics are OPEN and here to help!
What we are doing to ensure your safety: Watch our video below.
The COVID-19 health crisis is presenting unprecedented challenges in our community. To protect our patients and staff, Myphysio has adopted an array of safety measures to help limit the spread of the virus.
- All our staff has completed the online COVID-19 Infection Control Training Course;
- All our staff will be wearing face masks for droplet precautions;
- Implementing hourly disinfecting routines in the clinic, including wiping down our equipment after each usage;
- Using disposable face sheets, bedsheets (on request), and wiping down physio beds after every appointment;
- Waiting time in-between appointments are spaced out longer in order to minimise human contact;
- Hand sanitiser is provided at reception, please sanitise your hands upon arrival.
- Face masks for patients are available with a gold coin donation.
If you are experiencing fever, coughing, runny nose, difficulty breathing or generally feeling unwell, please cancel your appointment by calling us ahead and stay at home.
If you have returned from Overseas or Victoria recently, you must self-isolate for 14 days from the day you return.
Whilst social distancing is important, your pain and comfort is also our priority, which is why the Australia Government considers allied health an ‘Essential’ service.
We will continue to operate to let you know we are here for you.
Take care of yourself, your family, and your loved ones.