Charles graduated from the University of Sydney Australia in 2003 and went on to obtain his masters in sports physiotherapy in 2008.
He worked with experienced physiotherapists, including Olympic physiotherapist in Sydney for seven years, and during this time he also provided physiotherapy support for Macquarie University Australian Rules Football teams and Hunters Hill Rugby Union teams. He made the transition to the UK in 2008, where he worked a year in a renowned private practice in the Square Mile in London.
Charles’ special interest areas are in Sports injuries, Lower limb biomechanics, Spinal pain/headaches, and Orthopaedic rehabilitation. He utilises a “hands-on” manual approach, combined with functional rehabilitation to provide short and long-term relief of symptoms.
In his spare time, Charles enjoys basketball, tennis, baseball and most of all spending time with his wife.
- Macquarie Park: Tuesday: 9am–12:30pm, Saturday: 9am-1pm (fortnightly)
- Top Ryde: Friday: 9am–12:30pm
- West Ryde: Monday: 9am–6pm, Tuesday / Friday: 2pm–7pm
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- BAppSc (Physio), MHsc (Sports Physio), Member of APA