Sports Physiotherapist & Chiropractor
- Appointment with Tony is available at our Epping (inside Health Square) and Darling Square (CBD) (inside Myhealth Medical Centre) locations.
- For Epping bookings: Book online now or call (02) 9869 2572
- For Darling Square (CBD): Book online now or call on (02) 9188 3893.
- Please note: This practitioner is a non bulk-billing physiotherapist for Medicare referrals. A gap payment will be charged over the counter after your appointment.
Tony was a classmate with Charles at the University of Sydney for both his Bachelor in Physiotherapy and Masters in Sports Physiotherapy degrees. With a desire to broaden his knowledge and techniques, Tony further his studies to complete his Masters in Chiropractic at the University of Macquarie.
Since completing his degrees, Tony has worked in both public and private practices across Sydney. He also brings experience from orthopaedic and fracture management from his work at Katoomba Based Hospital and Nepeaon Hospital.
He uses his personal experience from rehabilitation of his own injuries and his knowledge of spinal biomechanics to integrate a holistic approach to physiotherapy. He offers a range of skills, including manual therapy, manual joint manipulation, myofascial release techniques, and prescribe functional exercise program.
Tony has particular interests in treating neck and shoulder, lower back pain, TMJ, feet and ankles, knees and hips. He incorporates manual joint manipulation and progressive strength training to treat musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction.
Tony has involved with competitive basketball, cricket, rugby and soccer at club level and enjoys bush walking and camping with his young family. He’s sporting past has given him insight and allows him to realise the importance of proper training methods and biomechanics in order to prevent sport injuries.
He is now applying his Physiotherapy knowledge and Chiropractic techniques to help his clients to a speedy recovery and maintain a health spine.
In his spare time, Tony enjoys cooking and is more than happy to exchange recipes with you.
- Epping (02) 9869 2572: Tuesday / Friday: 8am-12pm
- Darling Square (02) 8208 8886: Monday / Wednesday / Friday: 8am-12pm
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- BAppSc (Physio). MHSc (Sports Physio), M.Chiroprac, Member of APA