Highest quality, the most dedicated and caring services to you.
Welcome to Myphysio®
WE ARE ESSENTIAL SERVICES AND REMAINS OPEN DURING LOCK DOWN!
Our English, Mandarin and Cantonese speaking therapists specialise in the treatment of back pain, neck pain, upper and lower limb injuries, sports injuries, nerve impingements and orthopaedic rehabilitation.
You can see one of our therapists at 8 convenient locations: Baulkham Hills, Chatswood, Darling Square (CBD), Macquarie Park, Merrylands, Ryde (Midway), Top Ryde and West Ryde.
We are members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, and are WorkCover and Medicare approved treatment providers. Our Macquarie Park and West Ryde clinics are registered NDIS Providers, and all our clinics also welcome Self-managed/Plan-managed NDIS patients.
Working From Home Exercises – Our Physios will be releasing a series of video tips and exercises to help you manage working at home. Check out our first video from Phil on managing Shoulder and Upper back tension.
nib First Choice Provider
- Myphysio are part of nib First Choice Provider clinics for Physiotherapy Services. All 8 of our clinic information are published on the nib Find a Provider search tool.
- This applies to all new and existing patients insured by nib, and nib partners Qantas, AAMI, APIA, Suncorp and TAL.
BUPA Members First Provider
- Myphysio Chatswood, Macquarie Park and West Ryde clinics are BUPA Members First Provider clinics for Physiotherapy services.
- Myphysio Baulkham Hills is BUPA Members First Provider clinic for both Physiotherapy and Chiropractic services.
HCF More for You Program
- Most of our Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Podiatrists are all registered with HCF More for Muscles, More for Backs and More for Feet Programs.
- Call us today to make an appointment or see HCF website for further details.
TELEHEALTH is available at Myphysio
Our clinics are OPEN. However, if you are not able to visit us in person, we have Telehealth consultations available so we can continue your care at home. You can book your Telehealth appointment online, or call reception team for assistance.