Andrew is a physiotherapist graduating with honours from the University of Newcastle. During this time, he has been highly involved in the rural community providing care in hospitals, private practices and in homes to patients ranging from infants to the elderly.
Over the years, Andrew has applied these experiences to his work. This helped him build a strong understanding of specific age-related conditions and to tailor treatment to each unique patient. Andrew enjoys solving complex problems in conditions to uncovering the root cause of a patient’s symptoms and takes pride in being able to assist with their recovery.
Andrew has a strong interest in shoulder injuries, post-operative rehabilitation and sports related injuries.
- Baulkham Hills: Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday: 4pm–6:30pm
- Castle Hills: Tuesday: 10am–3pm, Friday: 9am-5:30pm
- Merrylands: Monday / Thursday / Saturday: 10pm–3pm
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- BPhysio (Hons), Member of APA.